Sunday, October 15, 2006

So here is my blog. This blog is about my creativity and it's inexistence. I will focus mainly on my creativity but I will also try to look into theories and what creativitiy is all about.

I haven't done anything slightly creative in months and months. I haven't drawn anything worth mentioning over over 6 months and I haven't taken a decent photograph since.... well, since I graduated from the Photography program. I wouldn't even know where to start if I even picked up my camera.

In August I was gearing up to get back to school. I thought it would let a little bit of inspiration back into my life and while somewhat correct on that, I am still lacking because work had taken over. I consider where I work a learning experience and something on my resume. I am not incredibly attached to my job. I do a little bit of everything there. I take photographs, illustrate and design. It's not as great as it sounds because it's not being creative on my own agenda. I work under 4 people. One is a designer, the three other people are not. I never get any feedback other than "I don't like it", or "Change that" or "Send it to be printed." I do not have any creative freedom. But, like I said, it is a learning experience.

Anyway, I am going to try and commit some time to this blog and post some pictures, drawings, etc.

No comments:

Blog Directory