Sunday, July 15, 2007


I am on a role this week. I just can't keep away from my drawing tablet! Not that there's anything wrong with that! I am illustrating like mad and my techniques and styles are improving.

So, what I have to post on here tonight is a technique that I stumbled upon about 3 years ago. I had named it but for fear of getting sued, I can no longer mention that name as it is trademarked by someone else. So I have to find another name for it.

All possible law suits aside, this technique has officially entered the digital age. It was originally founded in a photographic darkroom but since I do not have access to the facilities in which this technique was born, I have to turn to an alternative.

So here are the two first prototypes of this process. The photographs, I took 2 years ago while in Toronto.

No comments:

Blog Directory