Saturday, October 18, 2008





On October 15th of this week Creativity Block turned 2! What started out as a way to get over my creative blocks, has become my primary outlet for my illustrations. 
Looking through old posts the other day, I came upon the very first that was published on Oct. 15, 2006. Many of the first posts were of me bitching and complaining about my job and the fact that I couldn't quite tap into my creativity. Well it has all changed and now I try to post regularly. 

Anyway, all of that is behind me now as I try to tap into an illustration career. 



3 comments:

Asja said...

Congratulations on 2nd birthday
of your blog!
I'm so glad you visited my blog so I could find yours- I love it, your illos are awesome and they make me laugh!

ELLA ELVIANA said...

this one is funny! he! he!

Jamwes said...

I can't believe I forgot to say congrats when I first saw this post. So, here it is. CONGRATS!

Blog Directory