Monday, November 27, 2006

Screw it!! I have never before had to find my creativity or get it back in anyway. I have just been very busy and have had no time to be creative. I work full time, school is also consuming a lot of my time and then when I get home at night, there is no time for me to sit down and be creative. I think it is going to come to me when I am ready.

What I would really like is for my husband to make butt loads of money so that I can stay home and just play all day. You never know, that could happen!! Or I guess, I could make a butt load of money somehow but that would mean that there would have to be 48 hours in a day.

So this would be my dream.. for me to be a successful children's writer/illustrator and that would be my full time gig. I have so many ideas that I want to get started on but alas, there is no time. A lot of people would probably tell me that if I wanted it bad enough that I would have to make time. I am sorry to all of those who may say something stupid like that but I am a somewhat of a selfish person. Not that is all about me or anything, I would do nearly anything for someone else but I am not about to work myself to the bone in order to steer myself into a world of never seeing my husband and never enjoying myself. What I want to get myself is a grant so I can develop my many ideas. To get a grant would allow me to quit my job and work on my many ideas from home.

So what am I going to do next you ask? I am going to look into the Writers' Federation of New Brunswick and see about getting myself a grant! That would be lovely. So that is what I am going to do. This blog is finished.

No comments:

Blog Directory