Monday, November 27, 2006


So here is a question. Why have I been dreaming in cartoon lately? The other night I had a dream that Simpsons creator Matt Groening made the world a 3-D cartoon. It was like this big event that was going to take place and I was in it, everyone was. I was with my husband and we were walking around when everything suddenly turned into a 3-D Simpsonesque type atmosphere. It was really strange. I kept staring at people and trying to touch their faces.

Then last night, I had a dream that I had this magic powder in a little brown envelope and when I would throw it on something, that something would turn into cartoon. I threw it on the grass and then the trees and suddenly I was throwing it on everything and turning my surroundings into a cartoon-like atmosphere. It was really quite neat.

So I wonder why I have been dreaming in such a way. It isn't the first time I have dreamt in cartoon but this was different. My world was becoming cartoon, It was changing. These two dreams that I have had make me think of my photostration which is the opposite of what I had dreamt about. For those of you who do not know what Photostration is, it is the process of placing a cartoon in a photograph. This process was quite successful for me. I even had it published in Photolife.

So what are my dreams telling me. Does anyone have a clue? because I certainly don't. The cow was not in my dream.

2 comments:

Moxy Ness said...

I beleive your dad was homer simpson and you are a product of that.

Cornelius T. Fish said...

Your dreams are telling you that you are good'n'crazy.

Blog Directory