Friday, January 12, 2007


It's blog time again and what I want to talk about tonight is a dream I had last year. It was the strangest dream I have ever had. Usually I brush dreams off as something stupid but this dream was like no other. It was one that stayed with me all day and even now, I get a really eerie feeling from it.

I dreamt that I was walking through a cemetery. Not any cemetery, but the cemetery that my father and most of his side of the family is buried in. It was dark and I was finding my way through and between the gravestones until I came across a string of some sort. When I looked up, I realized that it was a fishing line and there upon a gravestone was a boy. He was fishing in a pond that was on the other side of me. I said hello to him and asked him what he was fishing for. I forget the rest of what was said but I walked a little further. I was up near the front of the cemetery when the boy came walking though. I asked him if he caught anything and he said no but that he would try again tomorrow.

The dream continued of things I can't remember now but there was another part of the dream that is very clear to me. I was looking into the cemetery and as dark as it was, I could still see light beyond the trees and there was a glowing sillohette of my Dad. It was very blurry but he was telling me something about the boy that I seen fishing off of the gravestone. I cannot rememeber what he said.

So, I don't mean to creep anyone out with my weird dreams but it is something that I have been wondering about.

2 comments:

Moxy Ness said...

eek, erie dream.
I love the graphics you have for them though, I wish you could do that for my dreams.
keep blogging.... its wicked.

Cornelius T. Fish said...

Nice graphics. Weird ass dream.

Blog Directory